Friday, March 09, 2007

Good morning, Kabul!

On Friday morning last week I (that is, this weblog) had my first visit from Afghanistan, from Kabul. This really cheered me up. They were doing a Google search for Shukria Barekzai.

Other countries from which I've had just one visit: Uzbekistan (wish I'd looked at the details of that one), Taiwan, Monaco, Colombia, Czech Republic, Serbia and Montenegro, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Nepal, Iceland, Antigua and Barbuda, Ukraine, El Salvador, Europe (sic), Thailand, Kuwait, Albania, Venezuela, Jordan, Burkina Faso, Hungary, Croatia, Bermuda, Mozambique, Indonesia, Sudan, Uruguay, Slovenia, Belize.
---
1 Mar - I have emerged from a period of being extremely busy and went into e-mail: 160 in my inbox, not to mention the spam. I even ran out of MP3 things to listen to, due to not having enough time to download anything. I hope to be able to post a little more frequently from now on.

PS: when I actually get round to posting this, I find I am still a week behind the game. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home